and we will do our best to assist you. For detail instructions on how to implement the blog widget in your blog we refer you to your blog platforms help section.
- Login to your blogger account
- Click on Layout tab
- Click on Edit HTML
- Check the "Expand Widget Template"
- Paste the copied code snippet from allvoices to the template box before the line that reads <div class='post-footer'> in the template box
- Replace the XXXXX in <span class="item-control blog-admin pid-XXXXX"> with the Blog ID which can found in your address box URL for example for http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=6403924409044243078&tpl=true
- Here the XXXXX needs to be replaced with 6403924409044243078
- So the line in the template box should read: <span class="item-control blog-admin pid-6403924409044243078">
- Click on "Save Template"
After you have updated your template, and you write a blog post that you would also like to submit to allvoices as a news report, Go to view blog, you will see the allvoices blog widget icon below your post.
Click the allvoices icon.
This will take you to "Report Your News" page on allvoices with the title and description already filled in (same as your blog post title and description). Follow the instruction on the page "Report your News". Once you are done Click on the button POST. Your blog post is now also published on allvoices.com!