Super Moderators have earned the Allvoices community's trust.
They can delete inappropriate articles and comments.
Moderators have proven their good judgment.
They can delete inappropriate comments, and they can also flag articles for our Allvoices team to review. Once our team approves 50 total flags submitted by a Moderator, the Moderator will become a Super Moderator.
Readers are earning the trust of the Allvoices community.
They can flag articles or comments as inappropriate, which the Allvoices team will review. Once our team approves 20 flags submitted by a Reader, the Reader will become a Moderator.
Home Page Badge:
This user's reports have appeared on the home page 0 times over the past 30 days.
Social Media Badge:
This user's reports have been Liked or Retweeted 0 times over the past 30 days.
This writer is an Intelek Domino Effect Associates (IDEAs) affiliate. Allvoices IDEAs writers sign up through Intelek International, founded by Allvoices Anchor Junior (Jay) Campbell. Intelek and Allvoices are democratizing modern media through citizen journalism.
I Joined Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) In 1986, as a Reporter / News Producer. including all electronic media related assignments, commercial aspects and still providing my high value state of the art and professional services as a Senior Broadcast Journalist and media advisor.
Pakistan Television Network is the pioneer broadcasting Company in Pakistan and throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and demands with full dedication, enthusiasm, accomplishments, profound knowledge in the field and have earned a unique name in the industry.
• I am seeking a challenging position in your prestigious and highly renowned organization that surely warrants an opportunity to demonstrate proficient skills and professional expertise acquired over the course of my professional experience both internationally and country wide; and encouraging milieu that utilizes my leadership and interpersonal skills to the utmost.
• And to progress further in the field of electronic media, TV News, current affairs and Print Media etc.
• Best Reporter from 1987 to 1997 and won a PTV AWARD from PTV Lahore Center.
• Best Reporter in 1998 and won PTV AWARD from PTV Lahore Center.
• Nominated twice for PTV National Award.
• Incentive Award for producing Best Human Interest Story in 1999. (Eight twins in one locality of twenty houses).
• Incentive Award for covering Sydney Olympics.
• Merit increments on covering Judicial Crisis.
• Visiting Faculty of Islamic International University Islamabad.
• Conducted Media training workshop for Pakistan Army ISPR Department., and 50 army Officers in the field of TV production. A project of USAID. Entire course was designed by my self.
• Conducted Seminar For MBA students of GIFT University Gujranwala Pakistan.
• Media Advisor Overseas Pakistani Consortium
• Worked as Consultant with Decentralization Support Program
• Being Pioneer Broadcast Experienced Broadcast Journalist, have strong Communication skills.
• Having close Relationship with Government and Private Agencies and Media, can bring institutions closer according to requirements.
• Having skills to implement Media Policy of any institution for its betterment and close liaison at National and International level.
News and information Management
• Currently News Editor PTV Islamabad Center.
• Covered recently concluded judicial crisis from 9th of March 2007 till Restoration of Constitution and lifting of emergency.
• Reference against Former Chief justice of Pakistan in supreme judicial council.
• Constitutional Petition filed by former chief justice of Pakistan against the Presidential reference.
• Constitutional petitions against dual offices held by the president of Pakistan.
• Eligibility of General Pervez Musharaf as President for the second term.
• Suspension of Constitution, promulgation of Provisional Constitutional Order, and imposition of emergency in the country.
I was attached with the office of the President of Pakistan, covered Number of Stories on the aftermath, Rescue, Relief, and Reconstruction of earthquake affected areas and DONORS Conference.
• Covered all the National Budgets from 1993 to 2005
• Issues Regarding National Finance Commission Award
• Issues of distribution of revenue from federal divisible Pool.
• Covered various stories after 9/11 like Ban on religious extremist parties, Re emergence of Extremist Parties, after changing names.
• Situation in Tribal areas NWFP Province of Pakistan.
• Terrorist activities in Lahore and Islamabad and Punjab Province.
• National elections from 1988 to date.
• Presidential Referendum 2002.
• Political riots in Karachi from 1990 to 1995.
• Covered all the important sessions of both the houses of Parliament.
• Protest by Opposition against legal framework order in parliament.
• Protest against Military uniform of President Musharaf.
• 17th amendment in constitution, giving legal and constitutional cover to all decisions of the government, before elections in 2002.
• Bill to create National Security Council. Etc.
• Visited USA, Indonesia, UAE, Thailand, Iran, and Holland for official assignments.
Covered various Sports Events both at National and International Levels that includes cricket world cup 1996.
• All the test Cricket & one day internationals Series played between Pakistan and other countries Like India, Sri Lanka, South Africa, England, Australia, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Hockey, Covered world Cup, and Champions Trophy and Test matches between Pakistan and India
• Squash, World open, played in Karachi and Lahore, All the Pakistan open and National Squash.
• Besides covering above sport events I also covered extensively, Polo, Cycling, Boxing, Football, and other sport events.
• Large experience of working on news desk and editing.
• Launched 30 Minutes special Bulletin (Khabernama) for PTV Global on a notice of just 2 days.
• Karachi stock exchange.
• Central depositary system in Pakistan.
• Education for special children.
• American IPP in Pakistan.
• History of world squash.
• New Lahore airport.
• Safety at power plants.
• Locale Government Ordinance and Decentralization Support Program.
• Basic television production course in news and current affairs from PTV academy, Islamabad.
• Parliamentary reporting, PTV academy Islamabad.
• News casting and on camera reporting workshop sponsored by BBC.
• Commerce reporting workshop, Press institute of Pakistan, Lahore.
• Television reporting workshop, In collaboration with voice of America.
• In country workshop by CNN.
• News reporting and editing workshop by APTN.
• Documentary production workshop in Indonesia, arranged by government of Japan.
• Media Ethics Workshop organized by US Embassy
• M.A Political Science (Specialization in International relations), University of Karachi.
• B.A (Hon’s) Political Science (with Journalism and Economics).
Having complete knowledge of Microsoft Office Automation Tools and Standard Applications like MS word, Excel, web surfing, visual editing on quick cutter, and premier adobe.
• Yes I have special case, as my lower limb was affected by Polio, however no problem in performing professional duties.
• AslamAhsan Norwegian Politician Labour Party firstname.lastname@example.org Cell 923425494727 9(Now in Pakistan )
• Arif Habib, Chairman Arif Habib Financial Services, Contact 92 312 2429646
• Amer Raza Naqvi, Advocate Supreme Court, Contact: 92 312 2625256
Note: My Work can be viewed on www.youtube.com/niaziasmat
London :: United Kingdom
| updated 2012-11-02 09:57:30 -0700
In an interview to German magazine Der Spiegel, former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said in that Pakistan had trained militant groups to fight against India. Militant groups "were indeed formed" to fight India in Kashmir, he said . "It...
New Delhi :: India
| updated 2012-04-10 13:18:48 -0700
Delhi administration has banned all the beggars to stay away from the streets. Delhi police has asked all the baggers not come out of the hideouts due to security reasons. Street of Delhi see hundreds of beggars daily and earn...
three drone attacks in North Waziristan near Pakistan and Afghanistan killed 18, injuring several in a day In a first drone attack four missiles hit a house used by militants in Dashgah village near Datta Khel town, west of Miranshah...
Islamabad:A truck driver and his assistant were burned alive in the second attack on a single tanker in the parking lot of a restaurant in southeastern Baluchistan province, said police officer. He said ''anti-state elements'' were behind the attack.as in...
Islamabad : Pakistan will consider other options if intrusion into its sovereignty and security is repeated in future, this was the statement of Pakistani Prime minister yousuf Raza Gilani on Friday in parliament when he was asked to comment on...
Pakistan has banned NATO supply convoys from entering Afghanistan after fighting between NATO troops and militants led to the killing of three Pakistani soldiers, according to a military official from the NATO-led command in Afghanistan. Pakistan army spokes man said...