Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports
FBI agents arrested a former Republican intern for breaking into the online accounts of women and stealing nude pictures of them, New York authorities said. Adam Savader, 21, of Great Neck, N.Y. faces charges of cyberstalking and blackmail, Politico
Lawmakers heard testimony over a pair of bills meant to make it easier to develop hydropower resources...Sen. Lisa Murkowski , R-Alaska., would give the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission new permitting powers. Wright testified that he supported
Comments from the Environmental Protection Agency on the planned Keystone XL pipeline took TransCanada by surprise, spokesman Shawn Howard said. The EPA expressed concern about the level of greenhouse gas emissions tied to the production of tar sands
Fouad Gadallah, legal adviser to Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, has resigned, the 11th presidential aide to leave the government, officials said. Gadallah said the "lack of vision in managing the state and [the president's] support for the Qandil
Only the richest 7 percent of Americans got richer during the first two years of the economic recovery while the remaining 93 percent got poorer, a report says. The average wealth of the 8 million households in the top sector jumped 28 percent to $3.
U.S. psychiatrists spend an average 38 minutes telephoning an insurance company getting authorization to admit a patient to the hospital, researchers say. Lead author Dr. Amy Funkenstein, a child psychiatry fellow at Brown University in Providence, R.
Monday's Boston Marathon bombing left three dead and over170 injured. April 23 (UPI) -- The public is split on whether the U.S. government can do more to thwart terrorist actions like the Boston Marathon bombing , a poll released Tuesday indicated.
Rolls-Royce has recalled a car priced at $250,000 due to10 vehicles outfitted with the wrong wheel sizes, U.S. regulators said. The cars, named the Rolls-Royce Ghost, are equipped with 20-inch rims, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.
President Barack Obama 's budget proposals finds it would raise taxes on not just the wealthy but many middle class Americans. The Tax Policy Center said two tenets of Obama's budget would affect nearly every earning American. The first is an
The number of mass layoffs in March -- layoffs involving 50 workers or more -- fell by 85 compared to February, the U.S...Employers took 1,337 mass layoff actions in March, which affected 127,939 jobs as measured by new fillings for unemployment