Your Search Returned 192 tagged news reports
Nicholas Torres, Reporter December 4, 2013 Filed under Campus Finals week is looming and that means students are either prepared or frantically doing last minute assignments. Several Bakersfield College students gave opinions on whether or not
The result, which revealed sloppy test practices, relate to one class that was allowed to graduate today, with all 29 recruits receiving a written reprimand that will be provided to their respective law-enforcement agencies to consider further action.
As high school students get ready to head back to school, and college students pack up all their worldly belongings and return to campus to start a new semester, it's an appropriate time to delve into the amazing world of smartphone and tablet apps .
Last year, when 59 percent of Florida high schoolers who took the state's new Algebra I end-of-course exam passed the test, state officials were pleased. Although the pass rate was better than expected, the other 41 percent of the students who took
Circulation remains steady among newspapers designed to help Chinese learn English despite an overall downturn in print media. According to official estimates, the circulation of the nation's English-language study newspapers is about 20 million.
www.schoolcraftpublishing.com/home.html" title="Schoolcraft Publishing">Schoolcraft Publishing delivers topic-specific study guides that are designed to help prepare students for successful careers. The spiral-bound booklets aim to improve
January 13, 2013 The American School is pleased to announce that students in select print-based courses now have the option of taking their exams online instead of sending in the exams printed in their study guides. "Offering
Government launches investigation into weekly educational publication Authorities are investigating a popular English-language study guide that is alleged to have used discounts and kickbacks to promote sales in Hubei province. English Weekly, a
Registrar at the NID said the exam went smoothly and no incident of cheating or mismanagement was registered during the exam. When DNA spoke to the students at the exam centre in Ahmedabad, they said the 100 marks paper was without any blooper but it
With midyear exams under way in high schools, students are resorting to illegal study booklets allegedly written by teachers and found at local stationery shops...They contain only the information that will be tested during the exams, so students