Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports
Mass. (AP) The state fire marshal's office says a woman has died in a condominium fire in Haverhill. The death Monday is the eighth in seven fires so far this year in Massachusetts...The fire is being investigated by Haverhill fire and police, and
Fire officials and workers from Peoples Gas have determined there was a leak in the exhaust system of the boiler in the basement of the four-flat in the 2500 block of West North Shore Avenue. Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford said officials
The Red Cross provided temporary shelter to 18 residents of the 24-unit building, which caught fire just after 9 p.m...Volunteers also provided funds for clothing and food to a total of 30 residents left homeless by the fire at 103 Hart St., she said.
Mass. (AP) Fire officials say it does not appear there were working smoke detectors in the Gloucester home that burned down over the weekend, claiming the life of a resident. Chief Eric Smith says smoke detectors may have been inactive or faulty,
42 PM Text Size: tool goes here A Tranquillity woman rescued from her burning house this month was lucky...Jan. 17, not by a smoke alarm, but by the sounds of other rooms collapsing and a firefighter breaking down her front door.
The 89-year-old woman killed in a fire in Barre Thursday has been identified...Masulaitis died in the fast-moving fire at her row house at 11 Trafalgar Square, said Timothy Connolly, a spokesman for the Worcester district attorney. She was found just
Smoke was billowing from the home when firefighters arrived just before 7 a.m., Mansfield said. One firefighter was injured when slipped on ice formed by the water used to combat the blaze, Mansfield said. He was treated for non-life threatening
Firefighters are still on the scene of a fast moving fire in Upper Manhattan...More than 100 firefighters were called to the scene and had to deal with extreme cold while trying to put the smoky fire out...The apartment building also houses retail
R.I. (AP) Firefighters have been called to Providence Mayor Angel Taveras' home after a broken boiler filled the house with smoke. TV (http://bit.ly/YmbY8V ) that the mayor and his wife returned home Tuesday night to find smoke and a beeping smoke
A Palmerston North family's quick thinking in the face of a house fire failed to save their lounge, but resulted in a lucky escape for three young children. A fire at a Heretaunga St house at lunchtime yesterday landed a mother and son in Palmerston