smoke detector popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 2

smoke detector news

News tagged with “smoke detector”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Boston :: MA :: USA | 15 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A heartbroken Fitchburg mom who helped her two younger sons escape a fire by pushing out an air conditioner and shoving them through the opening was in shock yesterday over the loss of her sister and her mentally disabled adult son in the Sunday

Tags:

Sydney :: Australia | 18 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Passing driver wakes sleeping family inside burning Broadmeadows home Updated March 29, 2014 10:03:56 A passer-by has been credited with saving the lives of a family of eight whose house caught on fire in Broadmeadows in Melbourne's north...All those

Tags:

London :: United Kingdom | 19 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A woman's life was saved by her pet cat when a fire broke out at a house in London. The home had no fire alarms fitted and the woman was only woken by the cat meowing in her face, the London Fire Brigade said. She then managed to leave the property

Tags:

Oxford :: MA :: USA | 23 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Mass. (AP) Seven people were displaced and one firefighter fractured a hip fighting a five-alarm fire at an Oxford apartment building. The fire in the four-unit building was reported at about 12:30 a.m...Fire Chief Sheri Bemis says several

Tags:

New London :: CT :: USA | 24 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

theday.com Published 03/22/2014 12:00 AM Updated 03/22/2014 09:31 PM New London Fire damaged the basement of a Broad Street home early Saturday, New London Fire Battalion Chief Edward Sargent said. Firefighters were called to the house at 655 Broad

Tags:

Wichita :: KS :: USA | 25 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A close friend of her father, Davis used to take Barton to get cheesy fries at Bionic Burger when she was little and bought her birthday gifts...Davis was killed Jan. 18 in a fire at his west Wichita duplex...But when she learned that Davis might

Tags:

Wellington :: New Zealand | 26 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

For those who are hearing-impaired, today's technology can work miracles. For Hearing Week 2014 (23-29 March), The National Foundation for the Deaf is highlighting the importance of technology aids and their benefits on the lives of hearing-impaired

Tags:

London :: United Kingdom | 26 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

20 March 2014 0 View comments They spend hundreds of pounds a month on digs but one in four students say their homes have been infested with insects or vermin, according to a survey. The average cost of private rented accommodation is £360 per month,

Tags:

Ukiah :: CA :: USA | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Thanks to a federal fire prevention and safety grant, the Fairfield Fire Department is purchasing and distributing smoke detectors to residents who do not have them, according to a press release. These detectors come equipped with 10-year batteries,

Tags:

Kansas City :: MO :: USA | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

March 19 Kansas City police are investigating after someone broke into a midtown residence early Wednesday and started a fire in the basement. More News Five residents were sleeping inside the house in the 4100 block of Campbell Street when they were

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.