smoke detector popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 10

smoke detector news

News tagged with “smoke detector”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

San Francisco :: CA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Pascack Valley Community Life A barking dog can usually be considered a nuisance...Shortly before 11:30 p.m. last night, a Township of Washington couple were preparing to go to bed, when they heard their two dogs, Maxie, a German shepherd, and Grady,

Tags:

California City :: CA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

If the trial proves practical and cost-effective the scheme might be extended to all rental properties. Photo / APN State houses will have to be leak-free, well-ventilated and contain an electric light in each room to get a warrant of fitness under a

Tags:

Concord :: CA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

N.H. (AP) New Hampshire State Fire Marshal William Degnan says winter is the deadliest time of the year for home fires and carbon monoxide poisonings with five fire-related fatalities already in New Hampshire since the start of 2014...He urges all

Tags:

Minneapolis :: MN :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The Associated Press The Associated Press 1 hour ago    Brandi Craig awoke before dawn Friday to a desperate scene as firefighters smashed their way into a duplex that was engulfed in flames across the street in her north Minneapolis neighborhood

Tags:

Cambridge :: United Kingdom | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Officials said the heater might have malfunctioned, had an electrical wiring failure, or someone may have set items on it that caught fire, according to the statement. A woman in her 50s died in the fire, which broke out in an apartment at 240

Tags:

Sacramento :: KY :: USA | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

22 p.m. to a report of a fire in a house in the 400 block of Sunset Drive. An occupant was awakened by the sound of the fire, and awoke his father, the only other person in the home at the time, according to a Fire Department news release.

Tags:

DeKalb :: IL :: USA | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Many residential carbon monoxide problems are because of malfunctioning equipment, but Sycamore Fire Chief Pete Polarek said his department is receiving more calls than usual this winter. Sycamore firefighters responded to 22 carbon monoxide

Tags:

Birmingham :: AL :: USA | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A 54-year-old man inside the home was able to escape unharmed...Mardis said heavy smoke and fire were visible when they arrived on the scene. Firefighters had the blaze under control by about 1:30 p.m., he said. The fire started in the bedroom of the

Tags:

Auckland :: New Zealand | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Snoring can be very disruptive, but the Snore Activated Nudging Pillow with included microphone could be helpful. If it detects snoring it automatically inflates an internal air bladder which increases the pillow's height by nearly 8 cm...Wear a

Tags:

Chicago :: IL :: USA | 6 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Palatine Fire Department crews called to the residence at 3:37 a.m. arrived to find heavy fire and smoke on the second floor. The fire was contained to the second floor and partial attic space, but the first floor sustained considerable water and

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.