Your Search Returned 7 tagged news reports
Car buyers spent an average of $30,803 on new car purchases last year an all-time high, according to Edmunds.com , the premier resource for car shopping and automotive information. Edmunds.com also found that an average of $2,200 or about 7 percent
December 2012 Home Direct customer survey reinforces recent local online shopping trends research New Zealand's leading direct selling retailer, Home Direct's recent survey of over 900 customers reinforces recent research that convenience is the key
Amazon by embracing technology," Muse said. "The fact is, our studies show that, when comparison shopping, Amazon has the lowest price only 6 percent of the time. That means they don't have the lowest price the other 94 percent. Why do you think
Who do they trust most, what makes them feel beautiful and what they want most when expecting! Moms' Shopping Trends Report in conjunction with BSM media , a survey of a nationally representative sample of moms . The survey delves into who moms trust,
In the late 1990s, analysts predicted online shopping would be the next big thing. Indeed they were right, with sites such as Amazon, NexTag and eBay exploding with success. Over a decade later, we’re in the golden era of online commerce.
The use of technology for shopping by 18-25 year olds is significantly overrated...LIM College is located in midtown Manhattan and focused exclusively on the study of business and fashion. The survey results were released today at the National Retail
Mom Shopping Trends Report , the independently gathered nationally representative survey results of moms' shopping habits. Generational comparisons were made across Baby Boomers and Generations X and Y on the following topics: The impact of the