saiha district popular tagged News at allvoices.com

saiha district news

News tagged with “saiha district”. Found: 8 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 8 tagged news reports

 

Yangon :: Myanmar | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

January next year,'' T Rohmingliana, the SPD, said in an official statement. Each school was constructed at the cost of Rs 55.50 lakh, 90 per cent of which was funded by the Central government while the remaining 10 per cent was shared by the state

Tags:

Āīzawl :: India | almost 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The number of job cards had exceeded that of the households in six of the eight districts, the MNF said in a statement, quoting the Mizoram Statistical Handbook 2010. Congress, the party is responsible for this gross misappropriation of public money

Tags:

Thiruvananthapuram :: India | almost 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The crime rate continue to go downhill in Mizoram, which police officials attributed to the round-the-clock surveillance, coupled with active cooperation from NGOs. The months of April, May and June this year have seen a 12.05 per cent decline in

Tags:

Saiha :: India | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Aizawl district is far ahead of the rest of the seven districts of Mizoram in terms of human density with 37.03 per cent of the state's population living in the state capital district, according to provisional report of Census 2011 released here

Tags:

Lawngtlai :: India | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Limited regional executive director (hyrdo) M S Soin said here today. Mr Soin, who met Mizoram Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla at the latters office, talked about the work plans and some possible problems regarding execution of the 460 MW hydel project.

Tags:

Lunglei :: India | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

State Education Minister Lalsawta today said the government had embarked on a mission to make Mizoram a state with cent per cent literacy rate. Census. ''Becoming a number one state in any field is a difficult task in a vast country like India.

Tags:

Ner :: India | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Mizoram since 1998-99, 57 have been completed and 31 projects are under construction...The DoNER secretary lent ears to the different problems raised by department officials and assured of all possible assistance to sort them out. The department

Tags:

Lawngtlai :: India | 4 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The first phase of the census, house listing operations and Unique Identity (UID) card for the National Population Register (NPR, which began in Mizoram from May 15 was scheduled to be completed by June 30 last. With the permission for extension of

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.