remington park popular tagged News at allvoices.com

remington park news

News tagged with “remington park”. Found: 36 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 36 tagged news reports

 

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A performance-enhancing drug that can be drawn from the back of a waxy monkey tree frog, shown above, was used to rig races at Remington Park. A tiny, South American frog is at the heart of a recent doping scandal that threatened Oklahoma's billion-

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A maintenance worker at Remington Park racetrack is dead from injuries he sustained after a runaway horse struck a gate he was guarding. Track officials said Monday that 24-year-old Mark Priddy worked to close a gate leading from the racetrack to the

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Amenities Global Gaming strategy revitalizes Remington Park May 25, 2011, 9:12PM Share You take over a track where they race horses...That's the drift you get from Global Gaming CEO John Elliott. His Chickasaw Nation-owned company has successfully

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Before watching his three entrants in tonight's main event at Sam Houston Race Park, owner Joe Kirk Fulton must take a detour from his home in Lubbock. Fulton and his wife first will fly to Oklahoma City to watch another of their horses race at

Tags:

Cambridge :: United Kingdom | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Yavapai Downs this past month hired Fred Hutton, a nationally respected horseracing official, as its new director of racing and racing secretary. In other news, the Downs complex also brought on Craig Braddick as its new track announcer in

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The 2010 Remington Park thoroughbred season came to a close this past Saturday with Grant Jack capturing the $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old stakes race of the meeting. The final night of racing this year also boosted the already

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Jockey Cliff Berry has set a new record at Remington Park by winning seven races on one card...His performance came one night after he won five races at the Oklahoma City track. Remington Park's previous record for wins by a jockey on one race card

Tags:

Oklahoma City :: OK :: USA | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

If we know only 4 percent of the cosmos, where's the other 96 percent, and how do we know it even exists? How do we explain tetraneutrons, Planet X, Big Foot, Jimmy Hoffa, intuition, Paris Hilton, cold fusion, or the Akeno Giant Air Shower Array? And

Tags:

Hot Springs :: AR :: USA | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

This meet will be one of Sam Houston's greatest opportunities," said Bret Calhoun. "There will be a higher purse structure (of about $160,000 per race day). That means better horses and more of them. "Now if only Sam Houston doesn't mess it up."...

Tags:

Grand Prairie :: TX :: USA | over 3 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The quarter horse season ended Saturday night, with Bodacious Dash winning the $1,036,612 Texas Classic Futurity. The Magna era at Lone Star Park could end Tuesday, with the Texas Racing Commission's meeting in Austin. If there's any meaningful

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.