process technology popular tagged News at allvoices.com

process technology news

News tagged with “process technology”. Found: 58 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 58 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Tianjin :: China | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

In this next generation of quad-core smartphone platforms, Spreadtrum's adoption of more advanced semiconductor process technology delivers higher performance and lower power consumption, providing handset makers with a cost-effective solution for

Tags:

New York City :: NY :: USA | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

marked 100 years of innovation and leadership in the aerospace and oil and gas industries as Honeywell Chairman and CEO Dave Cote led other company executives in ringing the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange. The bell ringing recognized the

Tags:

Santa Clara :: Cuba | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

This technology allows customers of Intel Custom Foundry to design the next-generation mobile and cloud enterprise products that deliver the highest performance while meeting stringent product power targets...This collaboration extends the work on

Tags:

Nand :: India | 3 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

SanDisk's product range includes memory cards, SSDs, and embedded storage. The company generated about 63% of its revenue from its commercial division and the remaining 37% from its retail division during the year ended 2013. Industry prospects

Tags:

Nand :: India | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

M.2 (single- and double-sided) form factors, to meet various requirements. The new SSDs include a self-encrypting option that is compliant with the Trusted Computing Group's [3] TCG Opal Ver...They also incorporate Toshiba's original wipe function,

Tags:

Wuxi :: China | 11 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Top executives from leading fabless and upstream companies were also invited to participate in the panel discussion on growing role in the global semiconductor and electronics industry. As for applications, the proportion of -designed ICs used in

Tags:

Los Gatos :: CA :: USA | 11 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

SuVolta has been promising big gains in power efficiency for chip makers for a long time. Now it's living up to that promise, announcing today that Fujitsu Semiconductor is now in volume production on a chip that uses SuVolta's power-saving

Tags:

Bangalore :: India | 12 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Applied Materials , which makes equipment used to manufacture chips, forecast quarterly results below market estimates after third-quarter results missed analysts' expectation as demand fell from the company's foundry customers. Shares of the company

Tags:

Logo :: Burkina Faso | 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

This process technology is a core component of cellular phone FEMs. FEMs can replace existing compound semiconductor and silicon solutions with approximately 30% reduced manufacturing process steps. This  reduces manufacturing cost, accelerates time

Tags:

California City :: CA :: USA | 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

New passenger processing technology trialled National Party, Fuseworks June 10, 2013, 12:20 pm Customs Minister Maurice Williamson today announced the Customs Service has begun trialling the next generation of automated passenger processing

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.