percent chances popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 5

percent chances news

News tagged with “percent chances”. Found: 111 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 111 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Ottawa :: Canada | 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Map courtesy of the Oklahoma Mesonet Strong winds are forecast for today, just a few days ahead of high rain chances in Tulsa. The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory through 6 p.m. today for Tulsa County, as well as Adair, Cherokee,

Tags:

Tulsa :: OK :: USA | 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

After a few days in the 60s, Tulsa is expected to receive some rain. The National Weather Service forecasts a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday night in Tulsa; an 80 percent chance Thursday, then a 20 percent chance Thursday

Tags:

Tulsa :: OK :: USA | 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Map courtesy of the National Weather Service Tulsa recorded trace amounts of rain this morning, starting what is forecast to be a warm day. The National Weather Service forecasts a 20 percent chance of rain before 11 a.m. today, then highs in the mid-

Tags:

Los Angeles :: CA :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Come next Tuesday night, we'll get a resolution (let's hope) to a great ongoing battle of 2012: not just the Presidential election between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, but the one between the pundits trying to analyze that race with their guts and a

Tags:

Denver :: CO :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Tuesday for nearly all of southeast Colorado, while there's a winter weather advisory in the high country, as the state braces for snow . A swath of the high country from Wyoming to Crested Butte could get up to 8 inches of snow by Wednesday evening.

Tags:

Tulsa :: OK :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The National Weather Service reported a low this morning of 49 degrees in Tulsa, the lowest temperature recorded here since April 23, which had a low of 42 degrees. However, highs in Tulsa are expected to rise once again to the 80s this afternoon,

Tags:

Hartford :: CT :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

If you go for it on your own 19, what are your chances of winning the game? First, assume your team will succeed on fourth-and-1 75 percent of the time (the college average). That means a 25 percent chance of turning the ball over on downs. If this

Tags:

Baltimore :: OH :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The Baltimore Sun AL East Standings NYY       79-61     -- BAL       78-62     1 TB         77-63     2 AL Wild-Card Standings OAK        79-60     -- BAL         78-62      -- TB          77-63     1 LAA         77-63     1 DET        73-66     4.5

Tags:

Tulsa :: OK :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Drought Monitor released its weekly drought map Thursday, showing the southern half of Tulsa County under D4 for exceptional drought, while northern Tulsa County remains D3 for extreme drought. Almost 40 percent of Oklahoma is classified as D4 this

Tags:

Houston :: TX :: USA | over 1 year ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Isolated heavy downpours and high winds are possible in the Houston region Friday as a frontal system from the north approaches the area. The system is expected to move southward during the day, possibly sparking showers and thunderstorms in the

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.