obesity popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 8

obesity news

News tagged with “obesity”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Tirupati :: India | 9 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Poornachandra Kumar Bariatric surgery a good option to combat obesity'. Emphasising the adage, Prevention is better than cure', Dr. Rajkumar advised people to do away with sedentary lifestyle, as it allowed little opportunity to burn calories

Tags:

Thiruvananthapuram :: India | 9 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Dori Steinberg, lead author, said that the interventions that focus on maintaining one's weight, may have more widespread effects and that, they were able to reduce depression, among a population that was severely socioeconomically disadvantaged and

Tags:

Los Angeles :: CA :: USA | 9 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Hormones That Aid Faster Weight Loss and Balance Your Female Mechanisms by  Sima Cohen 2 hours ago You may be surprised that hormones are responsible for about 5% of your health. When that 5% gets out of balance, the other 95% don't work.  They are

Tags:

Los Angeles :: CA :: USA | 10 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

When you're a professional dancer who appears on national TV wearing skin-tight and unforgiving costumes while working on one of the BBC's top rated shows, it's not unreasonable to become a tad concerned if you put on a pound or two So imagine then

Tags:

Nashua :: NH :: USA | 10 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Discussing the Special Supplemental Nutrition  Program  for  Women ,  Infants, and Children , known as WIC, she criticized the House of Representatives for considering a bill that would allow white potatoes to be included in the list of foods that

Tags:

Posted by: Punditty  | 

Princeton :: NJ :: USA | 11 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Frequency of exercise plays a dramatic role in how we perceive our physical appearance, a Gallup poll published Friday found, with people who exercise

Tags:

London :: United Kingdom | 11 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

21:24 EST, 18 July 2014 6 shares 2 View comments The secret to preventing and predicting obesity has been revealed by a team of Melbourne researchers, who believe stress and how we respond to it is the key factor to managing our weight.

Tags:

Wellingborough :: United Kingdom | 11 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

If the nutritional value of their shopping choices is not considered to be of a high enough standard, a message will appear on the receipt saying they could be putting their health in danger. The message condemned last night as nannying, intrusive

Tags:

New York :: NY :: USA | 11 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

As the Tour de France heads for the mountains the sprinters will start to take a back seat. Don't expect the likes of Marcel Kittel and Andre Greipel to win any stages up there. This is the territory of riders like Vincenzo Nibali and Joaquim

Tags:

New York City :: NY :: USA | 11 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Font Size How to Reverse Middle-Age Weight Gain Your jeans feel tighter, but you're eating and exercising about as much as you have for years...You're probably not burning calories as efficiently as you did when you were younger. That's because your

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.