Your Search Returned 63 tagged news reports
50 a.m., displaced about 10 people from the complex. When firefighters arrived, there was smoke in the stairwell, it was hard to see and the doors were hot to the touch. They found three subjects trapped on the third floor, who had retreated to the
Register | 3 premium articles left before you must register...Johnson Publication: theday.com Published 12/25/2011 12:00 AM Updated 12/25/2011 10:30 AM Old Lyme -- No one was injured early this morning when a fire broke out and severely damaged the
The fire was reported about 1 a.m. at the restaurant at 2001 W...When firefighters arrived, they reported seeing flames coming from the building. Further details, including the extent of the damages, were not available early this morning.
10 a.m., Pequannock Police were dispatched to the 43 building in the Glens after a caller reported smoke, according to police Capt...Upon their arrival, officers reportedly saw smoke coming from the eaves of the building. After speaking with the
An early morning fire, said to have been caused by a short circuit, damaged nine Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) of the United Overseas Bank in Jalan Tengah here. Scores of people were unable to conduct their transactions following the 6.05am fire.
There were no injuries in the fire that was reported a little after 4:30 a.m. at All Seasons Event Rental at 12416 Grandview Road. Firefighters from both Grandview and Kansas City responded to the fire.
tool goes here Popular Shawnee restaurant a total loss' after early morning fire The Kansas City Star An early morning fire consumed a popular Shawnee restaurant. Responding firefighters reported seeing heavy smoke several blocks away.
No injuries reported in early morning Olympia fire No injuries reported in early morning Olympia fire Olympia firefighters responded early Monday morning to calls of a fire and small explosions coming from a garage on the front of a house in the 3600
This advice by Divisional Fire Officer Northern John Pillay followed an early morning fire which broke out near the Public Works Department building in Vatunibale in Labasa early yesterday morning. Mr Pillay said it was a non-residential fire caused
Fire officials have yet to determaine what caused an early morning fire that damaged a Genoa home Thursday. Firefighters from the Genoa-Kingston Fire Department were called about 6 a.m. Thursday to a fire in the 30600 block of Southwoods Drive in