interim dividend popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 4

interim dividend news

News tagged with “interim dividend”. Found: 77 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 77 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Christchurch :: New Zealand | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

This environment includes intense competition, rising property costs, the Christchurch earthquakes, competition from internet retailers and cautious consumers. Seven NZX listed retailers have made profit announcements covering the important Christmas

Tags:

California City :: CA :: USA | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

MightyRiverPower pays $74.8M interim dividend, lifts guidance March 27 (BusinessDesk) MightyRiverPower, the first state-owned energy company slated for partial sale, posted a 14 percent gain in first-half underlying earnings, lifted its interim

Tags:

New York City :: NY :: USA | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Articles The adjusted operating profit in the banking division rose 27 per cent to £61.8 million from £48.6 million in 2011, and the loan book rose 18 per cent over the last year including 9 per cent in the last six months. In securities both

Tags:

Mumbai :: India | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Public sector undertakings have started announcing hefty interim dividends as in last year to help the Government to increase the revenue collection helping to meet its fiscal target. As the Union Government is holding significant stake in public

Tags:

Posted by: roms123  | 

Mumbai :: India | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 2

Shri R. M. Malla, Chairman and Managing Director, IDBI Bank Limited, presented a cheque for Rs.128.26 crore to Hon'ble Union Finance Minister, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on February 29, 2012 towards Interim Dividend payable @ Rs.2/- per equity

Tags:

New Delhi :: India | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

New Delhi, February 11, 2012 State-owned explorer Oil India on Saturday said its board of directors have agreed to issue 3:2 bonus shares three shares for every two held. In a regulatory filing, OIL said the board of directors at its meeting on

Tags:

Mumbai :: India | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Vipul Jain, MD and CEO of the company, said to celebrate the milestone of 25 years, the Board has decided on a special interim dividend. The Special Interim Dividend will be paid on January 27, 2012 to those shareholders whose names appear on the

Tags:

Suva :: Fiji Islands | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The announcement by its board of director will see the interim dividend being paid on February 1 with ex-benefit  date being  January 16, and a record date of 24 January 2012. PBP, a Fiji based company publicly listed on the South Pacific Stock

Tags:

Mumbai :: India | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Bharti owns a 70 per cent stake, while the remaining 30 per cent is held by state-run Telecom Consultants of India [ Images ]...Bharti Airtel had maintained that all profits are being ploughed back to expand operations. Since Hexacom is a debt-free

Tags:

Lagos :: Nigeria | over 2 years ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Total to Reward Shareholders With N679 Million Interim Dividend Michael Eboh 9 November 2011 Total Nigeria Plc has announced an interim dividend of N679.044 million for its shareholders, representing a dividend of N2 per share. The company in a

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.