detectors popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 6

detectors news

News tagged with “detectors”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Chehalis :: WA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Twin 80-year-old brothers were apparently overcome by carbon monoxide while working on an antique car in a closed garage in Chehalis and died. The Lewis County sheriff's office says the wife of one of the men found them Sunday evening when she

Tags:

Saskatoon :: Canada | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A public inquest is to be held into the deaths of three people after a carbon monoxide leak at a seniors home in Saskatchewan. The provincial government says the week-long inquest into what happened at St. Mary's Villa in Humboldt in December 2010 is

Tags:

Ogunquit :: ME :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Maine (AP) Maine emergency officials say none of the 20 people affected by carbon monoxide at an Ogunquit resort suffered serious injuries. Ambulances were sent to the InnSeason Resort on Route 1 Sunday and evacuated one of its buildings. TV (http://

Tags:

San Francisco :: CA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Pascack Valley Community Life A barking dog can usually be considered a nuisance...Shortly before 11:30 p.m. last night, a Township of Washington couple were preparing to go to bed, when they heard their two dogs, Maxie, a German shepherd, and Grady,

Tags:

Rock Hill :: SC :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A Rock Hill mother whose son died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a North Carolina hotel is creating a list of hotels in South Carolina and North Carolina that have carbon monoxide detectors. Jeannie Williams told The Charlotte Observer (http://bit.

Tags:

Concord :: CA :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

N.H. (AP) New Hampshire State Fire Marshal William Degnan says winter is the deadliest time of the year for home fires and carbon monoxide poisonings with five fire-related fatalities already in New Hampshire since the start of 2014...He urges all

Tags:

Scottsdale :: AZ :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

The Giants announced Friday that all fans entering AT&T Park this season will be screened with metal detectors. The change complies with MLB's mandate that all teams begin using metal detectors by the start of the 2015 season. "We believe that the

Tags:

Cambridge :: United Kingdom | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Officials said the heater might have malfunctioned, had an electrical wiring failure, or someone may have set items on it that caught fire, according to the statement. A woman in her 50s died in the fire, which broke out in an apartment at 240

Tags:

Sacramento :: KY :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

22 p.m. to a report of a fire in a house in the 400 block of Sunset Drive. An occupant was awakened by the sound of the fire, and awoke his father, the only other person in the home at the time, according to a Fire Department news release.

Tags:

DeKalb :: IL :: USA | 5 months ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Many residential carbon monoxide problems are because of malfunctioning equipment, but Sycamore Fire Chief Pete Polarek said his department is receiving more calls than usual this winter. Sycamore firefighters responded to 22 carbon monoxide

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.