democracy popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 5

democracy news

News tagged with “democracy”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

San Francisco :: CA :: USA | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Jun 13, 2014 Inequality and democracy are the kind of topics you may expect to hear about at a political convention, but not necessarily at a tech industry conference. And so former Vice President Al Gore's discussion at Nashville's tech-focused

Tags:

Harare :: Zimbabwe | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

A democratic president must have someone who says I don't like your ways, I don't like how you do it, I don't like you. As we don't like the word No,' we tend to always end up compromising...Coalition government is a political marriage of convenience,

Tags:

Seattle :: WA :: USA | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

I have apologized to our city clients for not spotting the voter-proposed charter amendment issue sooner, and for not concluding our research sooner. I am committed to ensure that the CAO (City Attorney's Office) continues to improve its legal

Tags:

Montreal :: Canada | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

It's a failed experiment, said developer Max Reim (pictured), who shared that statistic Tuesday evening...What the country needs now is development that focuses not on driving, but on walkable, bikeable urban centers, said Reim, the principal at

Tags:

Tunis :: Tunisia | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Ads by Google Tunis The United Nations International Law Commission will organise next August 4 in Geneva a conference around the initiative launched in 2012 by Caretaker President Moncef Marzouki on the creation of an international constitutional

Tags:

Moscow :: Russia | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Democracy is declining in many nations that emerged from the collapse of the Soviet Union as governments take their cue from an increasingly repressive Russia, a new poll said Wednesday. Nearly four out of five people in Eurasia, which includes among

Tags:

Seattle :: WA :: USA | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

When my father attended college in Washington state in the 1930s, the taxpayers paid about 80 percent of the cost of educating a student, with tuition making up the remaining 20 percent...Starting around 1980, that ratio started to change, so that it

Tags:

Chicago :: IL :: USA | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Diligence was demonstrated by Peter Suhr and Jim Bernahl, director and former director of public works, responsible for the planning and installation of the sculpture base. Diana Brown, chairwoman of the public art committee of the Downtown St.

Tags:

Singapore :: Singapore | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Law Society head Law Society, Fuseworks June 9, 2014, 5:02 pm Lawyers' organisations have a unique and important role in ensuring that a democracy is functional and its citizens enjoy fundamental human rights, New Zealand Law Society President Chris

Tags:

Toronto :: Canada | 1 month ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Valerie Fox of Ryerson University's Digital Media Zone says pursuing an impact on society is more likely to lead to success than chasing millions. The husband-and-wife team, authors of the book Culture without Responsibility WTF? (their abbreviation

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.