commodities market popular tagged News at allvoices.com - page 7

commodities market news

News tagged with “commodities market”. Found: 500 tagged news reports.
 

Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports

 
Related Tags:

Baghdad :: Iraq | 25 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Officials at the petroleum data service gasbuddy.com predicted Friday that the upcoming Fourth of July will find gasoline at its highest holiday price since 2008. Fear about what could happen if Iraqi exports fall prey to violence has altered the

Tags:

Mumbai :: India | 25 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Mani Shankar Aiyer , who was also Petroleum Minister in the UPA-I government, today criticised the move to keep the oil ministry under a junior minister and wondered whether Prime Minister Narendra Modi intends to take an "over-riding interest in

Tags:

Flagstaff :: AZ :: USA | 26 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Gasoline prices around Arizona are higher at the pumps this week. Officials with Triple-A Arizona said Thursday that the average statewide price for unleaded regular gasoline is $3.57 a gallon...This week's national average is at $3.68 per gallon, an

Tags:

San Antonio :: TX :: USA | 26 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Higher-yielding companies pay out more cash to shareholders, but they can also be more volatile. The only way to see if a high yield is worth the risk is to peek under the hood and see how the business operates. A number of energy MLPs offer

Tags:

Mumbai :: India | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

T here is a general perception that India is among the countries where petrol prices are high. However, going by the current prices around the globe, this does not hold true.

Tags:

Baghdad :: Iraq | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

According to the Washington Post, ABC News and other sources, 40 percent of America's oil comes from states like Texas, Alaska and California. Some of this domestic oil is sold to other countries, such as Japan. The other 60 percent of the U.S. oil

Tags:

Singapore :: Singapore | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Oil prices were mixed in Asia Thursday ahead of the release of fresh US economic data, while investors are optimistic following the a report that Washing is to lift a decades-old crude export ban.   US benchmark West Texas Intermediate rose 13 cents

Tags:

St Louis :: MO :: USA | 27 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Valero Energy Corporation ( VLO ) has plunged today on expectations that US refiners will see a drop in profits following Obama Administration's decision to lift the ban on US oil exports. As the US starts exporting crude oil, the spread between WTI-

Tags:

California City :: CA :: USA | 28 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

Dave Bodger, General Manager for Gull New Zealand says with a petrol excise tax rise of 3 cents per litre taking effect on 1 July, motorists have one final chance to fill up at Gull and save ahead of higher pricing in the sector. Excise taxes form a

Tags:

Baghdad :: Iraq | 29 days ago

Credibility Credibility of 5

BNN Video Commodities With the ground in Western Canada starting to thaw, oil and gas drilling season is entering full swing. RBC says there are four companies that stand out in the sector...BNN Video Resources Oil prices have already reacted to Iraq'

Tags:



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.