Your Search Returned 179 tagged news reports
After receiving the dispatch at approximately 10:40 p.m., three fire engines, one ladder engine and two fire chief officers responded. Upon firefighters entering the smoking single-story residence, they found the homeowner's clothes dryer had caught
Quincy couple face charges of tumbling cat to death in dryer / Globe Correspondent / November 22, 2013 A Quincy couple pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges today in Norfolk District Court after allegedly killing a cat by putting the
Reasons to Invite More Natural Gas into Your Home There is nothing better than cooking with natural gas. Photo credit: Flickr/ Derrick Coetzee Natural gas is a better fuel that most of us realize...Here's a look at ten reasons why you should invite
Comprehensive efforts to reduce energy consumption Home Energy EfficiencyMuch Room for Improvement Today, the average American household uses seven times as much electricity as it did in 1950. (1) And our use of this energy source is not very
Here are some super ideas for upgrading your laundry area to make it a breeze to use. Whether your laundry room is in a utility room, bedroom or even a closet, it can be made better with just a few simple, inexpensive additions...This can be placed
Firefighters were called to put out a fire started by a clothes dryer in a DeKalb home Friday morning. DeKalb firefighters were called to a home in the 1600 block of Sunrise Drive around 7:30 a.m. after receiving a report of a clothes dryer on fire.
Marysville Police and Fire departments responded to a 911 call at 3:47 p.m. from Sunrise Garden Residential Care, 125 East 10th Street. A care provider at the facility discovered the fire around the clothes dryer and called 911 after failing to
It is one of the elite universities, not only in America, but throughout the world; a flag-bearer for the Ivy League; the alma mater of Bob Woodward, Oliver Stone, Meryl Streep, Bill Clinton and (perhaps more tellingly) George W Bush...At 3.35am
OLD boy has conned his way through three levels of security and onto a plane without a ticket...Australians with tattoo regret at risk of permanent skin damage.
Since they were born, nine-year-old Nikolin and his older brother Amarildo, 12, have never left their house in Albania...The boys are imprisoned because of a blood feud, or vendetta, with neighbours that has made them fear for their lives...He says