Your Search Returned 500 tagged news reports
Sponsored Links The Atlanta Journal-Constitution He couldn't find a pulse, but Sgt...The girl had allegedly had been left behind in the van after a trip to Chuck E...Almost three years later, the daycare owner, Marlo Maria Fallings, and her daughter,
When a Miramar woman saw her 20-month-old daughter floating face down in a relative's pool, she thought it was a bad dream. "You don't really believe what you're seeing," Wendy Matos said Wednesday. "You just go on autopilot...Baby Helena Brochey is
CPR efforts continued in hospital, but sadly after all efforts to resuscitate the child were exhausted he was declared deceased by doctors," Niehaus said.
Sheryl Decker had to make a decision that no one wants to make. In February, Decker's 57-year-old sister, Linda Czerwinski of Michigan, suffered a major stroke. After several tests, doctors concluded that she was brain dead. Because Linda had not
This class is being offered by Simply CPR, owned by Shannon Finney Pederson. Simply CPR courses are developed by the American Heart Association. The class will cover adult, child and infant CPR as well as choking and the use of AEDs.
Humboldt County Sheriff's Office Special Services Division Sgt. Bryan Quenell said they received call from another swimmer who said his friend had not come out of the water. We were able to locate him and pull him out of the water, Quenell said...A
A 66-year-old man has died after collapsing while kite-surfing at Eastern Beach in Port Alfred, the National Sea Rescue Institute said on Wednesday. "The man had reportedly collapsed unconscious, suspected to be from unknown medical causes, while
The Daily SentinelCalls to Grand Junction Regional Communication Center that involved an operator offering CPR assistance have been rare, and Jaime Rockey, left, handled two on her first day of work recently. The Daily SentinelCalls to Grand Junction
Fla. (April 7, 2014) Cardiologists at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children today performed Florida's first pediatric implant of a new device to prevent sudden cardiac arrest. The device, called a subcutaneous defibrillator, protects patients from
A B.C. search and rescue team says an Alberta woman in her 20s who has been living in Metro Vancouver is extremely lucky to be recovering from hypothermia this week, after she was found in the snow by strangers and kept alive with CPR for hours.