Your Search Returned 465 tagged news reports
Kelly Webster and Lauren Thornton killed on Windermere by generator fumes The pair were on a privately-owned boat A mother and daughter who died after falling ill on a boat on Lake Windermere were killed by generator fumes, an inquiry has found.
A San Leandro mother has been convicted of second-degree murder for the death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter two years ago in what authorities believe was an attempted murder-suicide. Prosecutors said that on March 11, 2011, Christel Johnson, 56,
The new advert from Hyundai features a depressed man attempting to commit suicide using the exhaust fumes from his car. There is clear evidence that this kind of content increases the use of specific suicide methods, as I wrote in 2009: it has been
Ariz. (AP) Police say a man has been arrested in death of his girlfriend, an Arizona State University student whose body was found inside a Tempe apartment near campus. Tempe police didn't immediately release the name of the man, but they say he's
Pa. Carbon monoxide apparently killed a married couple and their two children in an eastern Pennsylvania home where police found a car running in the garage, stunning friends and neighbors who recalled the family Tuesday as happy and outgoing. It
Fire officials are currently at the scene of a three-alarm fire at a 25-story building in the Bronx. Fire officials say the fire broke out on the fifth floor of a building on East 149th Street in the Melrose section of the Bronx at approximately 8 a.
Trending topic MTV has cancelled the hit show "Buckwild" after the death of one of its stars, People reports. Shain Gandee, one of the show's main cast members, died of carbon-monoxide poisoning along with two others after the tail pipe of their
About 200 people lined up outside the Charleston Municipal Auditorium on Sunday for a public visitation set to begin at 11 a.m. Monday inside a sport utility vehicle that was partially submerged in a deep mud pit about a mile from his home near
A distraught man called 911 to tell the dispatcher there were 3 dead people in a Bronco, and one was "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee ...In the 911 tape, obtained by TMZ, the man sobbed as he told the dispatcher 2 of the 3 people were Shain and David
Amy Sussman/Invision/AP As friends and fans mourn the loss of Shain Gandee, authorities believe the Buckwild star and two others likely died due to toxic exhaust fumes filling their stuck-in-the-mud SUV. Tuesday. "Carbon monoxide poisoning is the