Your Search Returned 7 tagged news reports
Changi was also No.1 for Best Airport in Asia and with more than 330 retail outlets, and 120 food and beverage options, Best Airport for Leisure Amenities. ''We only have to look at the fact that Changi served more than 50 million passengers for the
Keith Foley appointed MD of new Kenes Group subsidiary: Kenes Education. Newswise The Kenes Group has announced plans for the launch of a new subsidiary company, Kenes Education, to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Dozens of people were sickened on Thursday when smoke entered the cabin of an ArkeFly flight en-route to the Spanish island of Lanzarote, part of the Canary Islands. The plane was about twenty minutes into the flight after leaving Amsterdam
National air-carrier, Air India, has rescheduled four of its flights from Mumbai and Delhi for Dubai on November 5 and 6 and cancelled the Delhi-Amritsar flight for a fortnight. The airline has combined its Dubai-bound flights from Mumbai and Delhi
The increase is possible because a new system for measuring noise pollution is being introduced following a report on the subject by a commission led by former environment minister Hans Alders, reports Thursday's Volkskrant. At the moment, noise
It is the first time a foreign company has had control of a terminal in the US. The airport already owned 40% of the shares and has now bought the remaining 60% for 10.1 mln. The agreement includes a provision that any future financial set-backs will
Mwangale had been able to convince herself that everything was going to be fine, just as she had repeatedly promised her mother in Kenya it would be. But now the awful truth was sinking in: Her mother, Sophia Atila Kafu, was trapped at Amsterdam