Your Search Returned 3 tagged news reports
Health authorities have warned people not to pick their own mushrooms as recent weather conditions have created the ideal environment for the poisonous fungi. Austin Hospital emergency department director Dr Fergus Kerr said death cap mushroom
Marina Neil Victorians are being warned not to pick wild mushrooms as potentially fatal varieties thrive in warm autumn conditions across the state. Four months after two people died from mushroom poisoning after a dinner party in Canberra, Victoria'
Yellow-stainer, Agaricus xanthodermus Falling in love, they say, is like eating an unknown mushroom...This summer is already producing crops of wild mushrooms ceps, chanterelles, summer truffles and other delicious kinds, which are appearing in