Comments about Ron Paul - Allvoices

Ron Paul Comments

Last mentioned in Houston : TX : USA
Ron Paul, american medical doctor and Republican U.S. Congressman was born on August 20, 1935. He is the Congressman for Texas' 14th congressional district, which encompasses south...

Add related content for Ron Paul

Related Allvoices Contributions

Posted By nancyddd nancyddd | over 2 years ago
Hello Dear,
my name is Nancy,how is your health?
i view your profile today at (allvoices.com) and i like it
please i really want to be your good friend, i hope
that you will grant my request with good faith,please
I will be very happy If you can get back to me
through my e-mail (nancykind21@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other better and exchange
our pictures and also tell you more about me OK
Yours Lovely,
Nancy
Posted By Rolinda123 Rolinda123 | over 2 years ago
Am Interested in you
My name is miss Rolinda am a beautiful
young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your profile today
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
(Rolindandadaye@yahoo.co.uk)
At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture
Miss Rolinda
send me an e-mail
(Rolindandadaye@yahoo.co.uk)
Posted By sarah2012 sarah2012 | about 2 years ago
Hello my dear
How is life over there?I hope fine. my name is Miss Sarah?I am a very nice young girl thats looking for my everything. I am very honest so pls be honest with me. Im a quiet girl that wants a close relationship, I want to have you as my seriouse love. Only respond to me through my private email adress (sarahbaby1913@hotmail.com) if you are serious.i am looking for true love because true love doesnt end true love doesnt have a happy ending there is only one thing that lasts longer than time, and that is true love.please send email to my email box so that i can send you my picture so will can know each orther very well thanks. (sarahbaby1913@hotmail.com)
Yours in love Sarah.
Posted By truetube truetube | about 2 years ago
Ron Paul Ron Paul

Which politician in world history ever had more than 100 songs for him?? . . . and counting. Measure this man in music even

Always hit like/dislike , if your opinion matters, show it !

♥ Power to Paul ♥ 2012
Posted By nancyluv nancyluv | about 2 years ago
Hello dear!
My name is Nancy 23 yrs old single never married have no kid. I come across your contact in search for someone to be my best friend with hope to lead to something serious. I have free sensual mind full of love I am interested in making friends as I believe it is the richness of life, I will like a long term friendship with you because I derived interest communication with different people and lean new things. I believe friendship brings favor, friendship brings unity and friendship means treasure. So let’s see if we have the same taught and feelings. Contact my email address nancyphilemon02@yahoo.com
Thanks and take care.
Nancy
Reply By Aloysius Aloysius | about 2 years ago
You left off "Plz send $$$."
Reply By Aloysius Aloysius | about 2 years ago
You left off "Plz send $$$" too.
Posted By vivian290 vivian290 | 9 months ago
hello i am vivian Diallo. I am a lady of 24 years old i saw your profile today and i really love it i think we can be good friends may be discover ourselves.Plz contact me at my e-mail address (viviansuah1@yahoo.com) ,i will give you full introduction of my self also send you more of my pictures.and there is an important issue i like to tell you.waiting to hear from you. (viviansuah1@yahoo.com) Please write me in my eamil i dont chat me here.

Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.