Comments about Mitt Romney - Allvoices

Mitt Romney Comments

Last mentioned in Washington : WA : USA
This page is now editable so I will be adding updates here again now. Thanks!   Here is a link to the 3 Presidential Debates and the VP debates as well: 2012 Presidential Election News....

Add related content for Mitt Romney

Posted By manilatop10 manilatop10 | about 3 years ago
[Comment deleted by user]
Posted By manilatop10 manilatop10 | about 3 years ago
GOP Debate upcoming on June 7th 2011
Posted By parcey parcey | over 2 years ago
Nice To Meet You
My name is Vick.
here is my privet e-mail '(vicknechwa@hotmail.com)
I would like to know more I can send you my picture and my thing is that I'm waiting for your mail to my email address above. please do not chat with me here just send me email and I'll get back to you with love.
Posted By nancyluv nancyluv | over 2 years ago
Hello dear!
My name is Nancy 23 yrs old single never married have no kid. I come across your contact in search for someone to be my best friend with hope to lead to something serious. I have free sensual mind full of love I am interested in making friends as I believe it is the richness of life, I will like a long term friendship with you because I derived interest communication with different people and lean new things. I believe friendship brings favor, friendship brings unity and friendship means treasure. So let’s see if we have the same taught and feelings. Contact my email address nancyphilemon02@yahoo.com
Thanks and take care.
Nancy
Posted By Keevin Keevin | about 2 years ago
How come republinos say limiting the length of unemployment for the 99% is good and raising taxes on the 1% is bad? Both take money out of people's pockets. One group has untaxed income and the other has taxable income. Can you guess which is which?
Posted By manilatop10 manilatop10 | about 2 years ago
Keevin, I think a consumption tax would be the best form of socialism as it related to ALL contributing.

I cannot edit or update this page using IE, Firefox or Chrome today :(

Eric
Posted By manilatop10 manilatop10 | about 2 years ago
Allvoices: Please allow editing on this page.
Thanks,
Eric
Posted By ExaminedLives ExaminedLives | almost 2 years ago
Credible sources report that the recent communication gaffes by Mitt Romney have a logical explanation. Mormons believe that the wearing of magical mormon underwear give then inspiration and insight. Recently the manufacture of these underwear changed suppliers. They are now being made in a Bain Capital sweat shop in China.It has shown up in 2 of the mormon superstars: Mitt Romney and Glenn Beck. GOP faithful are hoping that Mitt will change them before the first debate
Posted By ExaminedLives ExaminedLives | almost 2 years ago
Credible sources report that the recent communication gaffes by Mitt Romney have a logical explanation. Mormons believe that the wearing of magical mormon underwear give them inspiration and insight. Recently the manufacture of these underwear changed suppliers. They are now being made in a Bain Capital sweat shop in China.It has shown up in 2 of the mormon superstars: Mitt Romney and Glenn Beck. GOP faithful are hoping that Mitt will change them before the first debate
Posted By ExaminedLives ExaminedLives | almost 2 years ago
Posted By josephinababy josephinababy | over 1 year ago
Hello dear.
How are you today,i hope you are fine?
My name is Miss Josephina Asim, i saw your profile today at (www.allvoices.com) and i like it, i wished if we can build a mutual friendship,so that facilitate me to write you as a friend, please write me back through my email address for more details (josephinaasim@hotmail.com)
am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
From Josephina
Posted By dorrihabib dorrihabib | over 1 year ago
Salam,
Am miss Dorri from Iran, interested in you,&
wish to have you as my friend,
for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,
and sharing of ideas,
i intend to send my picture for you, if you reply me.
thanks from Dorri.

dorrihabib@yahoo.co.uk
Posted By jessicaruiz jessicaruiz | 4 months ago
Hello to people that want to be Great,
Note: This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one, But just to get your problem solve ok.
Get your problem solve in Shiva oracle temple / shrine …You can get the
bellow problems solve here.
1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
12. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
15. Ensure success in work and business
16. Mental illness & bewitched
17. Can’t sleep at night or walking at night
18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
19. Bring supernatural luck into
20. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank
manager, cash transporters, etc. hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com
READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE: contact ok hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com Dr SHIVA

Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.