David Remnick - Allvoices
Curate Person Page

By curating this page, you will get permissions to update as well as add content to this page. Page views on this page will count towards your incentive program.

Linkedin

David Remnick

Last mentioned in San Diego : CA : USA
XX XX
Views: Pending
 

David Remnick's Biography

David Remnick (born October 29, 1958) is an American journalist, writer, and magazine editor. He won a Pulitzer Prize in 1994 for his book, Lenin's Tomb: The Last Days of the Soviet Empire. Remnick has been editor of The New Yorker magazine since 1998. He was named "Editor of the Year" by Advertising Age in 2000. Before joining The New Yorker, Remnick was a reporter and the Moscow correspondent for The Washington Post. He has also served on the New York Public Library's board of trustees. In 2010 he published his sixth book, The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama.

1 of 1
78/ #366photo: "98% of the people who get the newspaper say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying." -David Remnick. Sat + Sun morning cartoons make a weekend.
78/ #366photo: "98% of the people who get the newspaper say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying." -David Remnick. Sat + Sun morning cartoons make a weekend.
From: mahaz
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
 
 

David Remnick News Stories

  • The New Yorker website redesign: a first look

      News Source: The Guardian | 10 hours ago
    The New Yorker Earlier this month, the New Yorker announced plans to massively overhaul its website and to significantly alter its digital model, at a time when the Guardian and the New York Times are also implementing changes to their online
  • The New Yorker Is Temporarily Making All Of Its Archives Free — Here Are 8 ...

      News Source: BusinessInsider | 1 day ago
    Though many in the international community knew about the devastation wrought by the Hutus on the Tutsis in Rwanda, New Yorker journalist Philip Gourevitch brought the tragedy into full focus. A year after the Rwandan genocide ended, Gourevitch began
  • The End of Pot Prohibition As We Know It

      News Source: Truthout | 3 days ago
    How much longer will it take before the United States declares a truce in the Drug War?...And the stakes ought to be low, given that most Americans don't want anyone jailed for being caught with small amounts of pot...So thank you, former Supreme

David Remnick Blogs

David Remnick Images

 

David Remnick Videos

 
 
Advertisement

Add related content for David Remnick

Related People to David Remnick

 


Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.