Articles and Stories - Chris Hansen - Allvoices

Chris Hansen News

Last mentioned in Leone : American Samoa
Christopher Edward "Chris" Hansen (born March 26, 1959) is an American television infotainment personality. He is known for his work on Dateline NBC, in particular the former segment...

Add related content for Chris Hansen

Related Chris Hansen news stories

  • James Franco Tries to Bang a Scottish Teen

      News Source: What Would Tyler Durden Do | 21 days ago
    The 97.4% of the Internet prone to obvious knee-jerk judgments railed on James Franco for being a super creep. The other 2.6% of the Internet tried to get him to share child porn and asked him he ever fucked a baby before and liked it...Franco made
  • James Franco Tried To Bang A 17-Year-Old

      News Source: The Superficial | 21 days ago
    Questions which Lucy screencapped then immediately posted to imgur because this dude's trying to fuck a 17-year old today . Since then James Franco has advised parents to keep their teenagers away from him which means this could just as easily be
  • Jennette McCurdy Got ‘Sam & Cat' Cancelled

      News Source: The Superficial | 22 days ago
    Jennette McCurdy Got Sam & Cat' Cancelled Before I begin, wasn't there a thing not too long ago where everyone was geeking out over how old 14-year-olds were looking?...It's like Chris Hansen is taunting me testing me Anyway, back to some Nickelodeon
  • Book Review: B.J. Novak

      News Source: Santa Barbara Independent | 2 months ago
    Stories and Other Stories Monday, February 17, 2014 He may be best known as the character of Ryan Howard the smug and scheming temp on The Office but B.J...His gift for written gab is clear in his debut book, One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories
  • Dale Hansen’s ‘Ellen’ appearance

      News Source: Fort Worth Star Telegram | 2 months ago
    Channel 8 anchor Dale Hansen made his much-publicized appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday, as the openly gay DeGeneres praised Hansen for his commentary “Celebrating Our Differences,” about the NFL’s reaction to Missouri defensive end
  • This Is Joaquin Phoenix's 19-Year-Old Girlfriend

      News Source: The Superficial | 5 months ago
    When I was younger I used to work production for arena shows in Vegas and Palm Springs, and I did artist relations for pop stars. On Thursdays after school I would go from school to the airport, fly to Vegas, work the shows from 6am Friday until
  • Selena Gomez In Lingerie, Anyone?

      News Source: The Superficial | 6 months ago
    While Justin Bieber s busy getting filmed by the hookers his security team forgot to frisk , here's Selena Gomez posing in lingerie for Flaunt . And I can't be the only one who's getting a Natalie Portman in The Professional but with awesome breasts
  • Things That Make Me Want To Scream For An Adult: Alison Gold's New Video

      News Source: Dlisted | 6 months ago
    Michael K If you still haven't been able to go to Panda Express, because the nightmare that is Alison Gold's Chinese Food is still too raw in your brain, then you might want to stay away from this too. It'll instantly make you allergic to punch,


Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.