Video Source: www.youtube.com
Governor John Lynch (D) New Hampshire, shares why he hopes Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and the US DOT support the city of Concord's TIGER Grant. Downtown Complete Streets Improvement Project - Concord, NH The City of Concord, NH is requesting $4710000 in TIGER 2012 Grant Program Funds to design and construct the Downtown Complete Streets Improvement Project. The complete streets project will not only provide reliable and efficient regional transportation to and from the downtown, the streetscape improvements will serve to calm traffic, promote walking and biking, and connect all modes of transportation to Concord's public transit system. The grant application represents 60% of the projects'costs and the City of Concord, along with its downtown project partners, can commit to provide the remaining 40%.