Bird nest on fireplace vent starts Yakima fire
Linkedin

Bird nest on fireplace vent starts Yakima fire

Yakima : WA : USA | May 03, 2011 at 5:09 AM PDT
Source: Associated Press
XX XX
Views: Pending
 

A bird nest on a gas fireplace vent caused a fire at a cancer care center in Yakima. About 30 people were evacuated Monday at the North Star Lodge as firefighters prevented the fire from spreading...Deputy Fire Marshal Joe Caruso ordered all gas appliances in the building shut down until all the vents are inspected and screened. ---

 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.