'Faulty cot' caused baby's death
Linkedin

'Faulty cot' caused baby's death

New York : NY : USA | Feb 04, 2013 at 10:02 AM PST
Source: BBC
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Baby Ainslie Smith death inquiry told faulty cot was to blame In April 2010, Cosatto issued a safety enhancement device for Stratford cot beds A court has been told that the death of a baby boy in Fife was caused by a faulty cot. Eight-month-old Ainslie Smith died in July 2009 after he became trapped between... FULL ARTICLE AT BBC
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 
  • Web safety lessons urged for infants

    Internet safety lessons urged for five-year-olds BBC News education reporter The charity ChildLine has seen a big increase in calls about online pornography Pupils as young as five should be given lessons in how to use the internet safely, urge...

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.