Brazil club fire blamed on cheap fireworks
Linkedin

Brazil club fire blamed on cheap fireworks

Santa Maria : Brazil | Jan 30, 2013 at 7:03 AM PST
Source: United Press International
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Cheap fireworks meant for outdoor use caused the fire in a Santa Maria, Brazil, nightclub in which more than 230 people died, police said. The chief investigator's finding supports witness accounts that indicated a band member set off a flare during a performance Sunday at the Kiss nightclub that led... FULL ARTICLE AT United Press International
1 of 1
The blaze began after indoor fireworks sparked a fire which swept through the Lame Horse nightclub
The blaze began after indoor fireworks sparked a fire which swept through the Lame Horse nightclub
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 

Images

 >
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.