Father and daughter dead after eating poisonous mushrooms
Linkedin

Father and daughter dead after eating poisonous mushrooms

Pisa : Italy | Oct 22, 2012 at 7:52 AM PDT
Source: Ansa
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
A 58-year-old man and his adult daughter are dead, while her mother is in critical condition in hospital after the family ate poisonous mushrooms. A fourth member of the family, a 12-year-old boy, was also admitted to hospital but is in good condition. FULL ARTICLE AT Ansa
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.