Badly burnt electrician clings to life
Linkedin

Badly burnt electrician clings to life

Sydney : Canada | Oct 04, 2012 at 8:46 PM PDT
Source: The Daily Telegraph
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
AN electrician who suffered burns to 95 per cent of his body during an accident in Sydney's CBD is clinging to life, just a day after another man died of an electric shock. On Thursday, a 25-year-old man died after receiving an electric shock while installing an air conditioning unit at a petrol station... FULL ARTICLE AT The Daily Telegraph
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.