Emergency services failed girl with infection, says coroner
Linkedin

Emergency services failed girl with infection, says coroner

London : United Kingdom | Oct 03, 2012 at 7:55 AM PDT
Source: The Independent
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
A two-year-old girl who died after she was wrongly diagnosed with swine flu was failed by emergency services, a coroner has said. Georgia Keeling, from Norwich, died from a meningitis-like infection following the incorrect diagnosis at the height of the 2009 national pandemic. FULL ARTICLE AT The Independent
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.