Several ill in Canada after eating contaminated steaks
Linkedin

Several ill in Canada after eating contaminated steaks

Edmonton : Canada | Sep 27, 2012 at 5:58 AM PDT
Source: Fox News
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Reuters Several people became ill after eating steaks that may contain E. coli bacteria sold at a store in Edmonton, Alberta, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said. The announcement follows a series of beef product recalls that have raised concerns about meat processing standards in Canada. FULL ARTICLE AT Fox News
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.