September 19, 2012
When most think about insurance they think about health, home and auto. But what about other items that are important, but not so common? Protect Your Bubble goes beyond that to take a look at what some folks insure (or should consider insuring).
- Body Parts: This may sound odd at first, but think about celebrities...Think: Jennifer Lopez’s caboose, Mariah Carey’s voice, Keith Richard’s fingers, Cameron Diaz’s legs and Chuck Norris’ martial arts hands. It’s rumored that supermodel Heidi Klum insured her legs for $2 million.
- Stuffed Animals: In rare cases, some hunters have been known to insure their prized “big game” possessions. Some if these items include stuffed deer, bear and other large taxidermy.
- Alien Abductions: Believe it or not, Lloyd’s of London has provided insurance coverage against all sorts of unlikely events, including alien abduction. According to many reports, he will pay policy holders who successfully do the following: pass a lie detector test, present documented evidence of an abduction (video or photo) and provide credible witnesses.
- Rental Cars: This is not the insurance plan that consumers take out at the rental car counter. There are third party insurers out there that will cover the rental car for much less. ProtectYourBubble.com is one of those and its rental car policies include $35,000 in coverage, a $0 deductible and $500 of baggage coverage.
- Smartphones: Apple has set records with the pre-sale of the iPhone 5. Cutting edge, powerful and advanced, this pricey device is sure to become a valuable commodity to its owners. Most will rely on it for photos, communication, data, music, navigation and more...Protect Your Bubble offers comprehensive iPhone insurance that covers loss, theft, accidents and damage and provides a replacement device in 24 hours...Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits...Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Media Contact
Protect Your Bubble USA
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/9/prweb9917910.htm