September 18, 2012
Singles of all races are invited to the Atlanta, Date Who You Want! discussion on Friday, September 28, 2012, at the Marriott Perimeter Center, 246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE Atlanta, Georgia, 30346.
A panel of interracial dating experts spearheaded by Christelyn D. Atlanta (onyxatlanta.com), a group that plans social events for black women and men of other races and cultures and DateWhoYouWant.com, a premier interracial dating website, this lively discussion (that includes audience question and answer) will discuss:
- Does the issue of men outnumbering women in Atlanta really have an impact on women of color and their dating choices?
- What are the preconceived notions people have about interracial dating that keeps them single?
- Why are millions of black women who go to church praying to God to bring them a husband still without one?
- Why are interracial relationships presumed to be tension-filled?
- How to handle your mixed relationship when your family or friends do not approve
- How to bypass the shortage of available black men and Date Who You Want!
- How to deal with the social pressure that interracial dating attracts
- How to make yourself interracially approachable
- Why dating interracially does not mean that you have abandoned your own race
- Do white men get “backlash” from their families and peers for dating women of color?
- Why some women confuse flirtation and casual sex with a commitment
- What are the real reasons there are so few single black men of marriageable quality in black churches?
- How character counts and why you should date who you want!
The Atlanta, Date Who You Want! discussion opens at 7:30pm with a meet & greet cocktail hour. The discussion starts at 8:00pm and ends at 10:00pm.
The cost to attend is $10. To register or for more information, visit http://www.onyxatlanta.com or call 404.242.2926.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebatlanta/dating/prweb9908251.htm