15 September 2012 An 11-month-old baby had a lucky escape after accidentally drinking bleach when an unknown woman slipped a bottle into his pram. Jonjo Freed was visiting a McDonald's in Eltham, south London with his mother Samantha Cherry when he was given the drink.
FULL ARTICLE AT Mail Online UK
1 of 2
Mario's Drinking Water From A BLEACH Bottle!
A woman has been charged after an 11-month-old boy was given a bottle that was feared to contain bleach, police said. Elaine Joyner is accused of administering a noxious substance with intent to endanger life. The 53-year-old woman, of Deptford,...