Baby trapped alone with burning oil
Linkedin

Baby trapped alone with burning oil

Sydney : Australia | Aug 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM PDT
Source: Sydney Morning Herald
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
A 29-year-old woman accidentally locked herself out of the unit on Mary Ann Street in Ultimo on Friday night and her 11-month-old son was left inside alone at the time. A saucepan of cooking oil had been left on the stove, causing the apartment to fill with smoke. FULL ARTICLE AT Sydney Morning Herald
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 
  • Baby rescued from smoke-filled apartment

      Australian Broadcasting Corporation
    When they arrived the flat had begun to fill with smoke from a saucepan of cooking oil left on the stovetop. The two police officers quickly smashed their way through the front door with a fire extinguisher and rescued the infant. He and one of the...

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.