Italy: Shock proves fatal for man singing karaoke
Linkedin

Italy: Shock proves fatal for man singing karaoke

Palermo : Italy | Aug 16, 2012 at 6:10 AM PDT
Source: AKI
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
An Italian man died after being electrocuted while singing karaoke at his grandmother's house near Palermo in southern Italy. Giuseppe Canale, described as being in his twenties, was holding a microphone attached to a computer when the electricity surged through his body. FULL ARTICLE AT AKI
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.