Toxic gases kill 2 in Ctg
Linkedin

Toxic gases kill 2 in Ctg

Dhāka : Bangladesh | Aug 03, 2012 at 5:31 AM PDT
Source: BDNews24
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Two workers died on Friday apparently after inhaling toxic gases while working inside a septic tank at a house at the port city's Uttar Kattoli area in Pahartoli. Fire Service officials recovered the bodies of the two workers with the help of police around 11.30am on Friday. FULL ARTICLE AT BDNews24
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.