Back Packs">back packs and computer bags.
1. Make sure the size of the bag is large enough to accommodate all of the contents. Over loading a bag can lead to damaged computers, components and supplies and adds additional stress to the seams of the bag leading to tears and other issues.
2. Check for padding and look for bags with a designated padded compartment for the lap top or tablet. It’s best not to have a laptop or tablet carried in a bag without some type of protection from the rigors of campus life.
3. There should be enough compartments for all of the other items that will be stored; cables, cell phone, mouse, calculators, keys, notebooks, pens etc.
4. Smaller quick access pockets on the exterior of the bag are handy and good to have for items that are needed quickly like Metro passes, car keys and the likes.
5. Look for fully adjustable and padded shoulder straps. Allowing for a good fit is important, the more a bag gets loaded up the harder it can be on the back and shoulders.
6. While the design and look of the bag is no doubt going to be important, you want to look for backpacks made of durable heavy duty woven materials.
7. What’s on the bottom of the bag, or the area that is going to hit the ground most often? It’s always a good idea to find a bag that has some type of reinforcement on the bottom to prolong the life of the bag.
8. Often times there may be a reason to clip or tie on another belonging such as a jacket, skate board or even a smaller bag or case. Check the bag for metal “D” rings and accessory type straps that will allow for added convenience.
9. Once you’ve purchased the right bag, consider using a waterproofing or fabric protection type spray to help keep your bag clean and looking good longer...The company has been recognized for its excellence by leading consumer publications and sites, both in the U.S. and abroad...LLC continues to actively expand its domestic and international presence with new and innovative products. For more information about this release, please contact
Director of Marketing
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/7/prweb9709792.htm