U.S. Officials Sued Over Citizens Killed in Yemen
Linkedin

U.S. Officials Sued Over Citizens Killed in Yemen

Say'ūn : Yemen | Jul 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM PDT
Source: Newyork Times
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Relatives of three American citizens killed in drone strikes in Yemen last year filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against four senior national security officials on Wednesday. The suit, in the Federal District Court here, opened a new chapter in the legal wrangling over the Obama administration's... FULL ARTICLE AT Newyork Times
1 of 1
At least three US citizens have been killed by drone strikes authorized by the executive branch, the ACLU said
At least three US citizens have been killed by drone strikes authorized by the executive branch, the ACLU said
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 

Images

 >
 

More From Allvoices

Related People

Most Commented Reports



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.