Hospital saves girl who drank toxic fat remover
Linkedin

Hospital saves girl who drank toxic fat remover

Jerusalem : Israel | Jul 07, 2012 at 6:09 PM PDT
Source: Jerusalem Post
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Courtesy The school vacation began only a few days ago, and already a seven-old-girl drank a glass of industrial fat remover that had been stored in a mineral water bottle in the home and poured a cup for her cousin. The girl immediately suffered significant chemical burns in her esophagus and stomach,... FULL ARTICLE AT Jerusalem Post
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices

Most Commented Reports



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.