4 of family hurt in fire
Linkedin

4 of family hurt in fire

Mumbai : India | Jul 04, 2012 at 9:52 PM PDT
Source: Indian Express
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Four persons of a family suffered burns on Wednesday after a fire broke in their Gilbert Hill area house in Andheri (W). Mohammad Yusuf Shaikh, 47, and his three children Azim, 10, Ali, 7, Saba, 5 were injured in the fire, suspected to have been caused by a kitchen stove. FULL ARTICLE AT Indian Express
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.