June 20, 2012
The 11th annual Hospital Management Asia (HMA) will be held at the Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam on September 13 & 14, 2012.
Over 55 international speakers – all practitioners and experts will share their knowledge with delegates representing 200+ hospitals from 25 countries.
Steve Thompson, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine International (USA) will talk about “The Emerging Characteristics of High Performing Hospitals”. Paula Wilson, CEO, Joint Commission International (USA) will speak on “Top 10 Trends in Healthcare, Medical and the Pharmaceutical Industry”. Sangita Reddy, Executive Director, Operations, Apollo Hospitals Group (India) will discuss “The Adoption of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics in Patient Care”...Low Guat Tin, Consultant (Singapore) will share “The Trials and Tribulations of Care Providers”, “Do hospitals know what patients need and are they fulfilling these?”, Mr. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore) and Mr. Gordon Stevenson, Business Excellence Consultant, Paragon Consulting (UK) are two of the early confirm debaters on this.
For a complete list of other confirmed speakers, please visit http://hospitalmanagementasia.com/?page_id=193t. Or please see list of confirmed speakers at the end of this announcement.
Hospital Management Asia (HMA) directs itself to the continuing professional development of hospital managers in an atmosphere of learning and interacting. HMA brings Worldwide Hospital Management Thinking and Experience to senior hospital managers in Asia...More than 800 delegates will be gathering in Hanoi this year.
Hospital Management Asia 2012 is organized by Exedra Events and presented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health Vietnam, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Joint Commission International, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority and a number of national associations and organizations across Asia.
Official Industry Partners are Austco Marketing, Det Norske Veritas Healthcare, Inc., Healthcare Intelligence Network and UBM Medica...PR Partners are ACN Newswire, Creative Crest (India), Integrated Public Relations (Malaysia), and Masso iPR (Vietnam).
Early Bird registration is until June 22, 2012. Register online at http://www.hospitalmanagementasia.com.
Press Contact: Rachel Fabon
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: (632) 846 8339 / Email: rachelfabon(at)exedraevents(dot)com
List of Confirmed Speakers
as of 18 June 2012
1. Dr. Dilshaad Ali Abas Ali, General Manager / Medical Director, Capital Health Screening Centre (UAE)
2. Haji Abd Aziz Bin Abd Rahman, CEO, KPJ Seremban Specialist Hospital (Malaysia)
3. Mr. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore)
4. Dr. Robert Beaudoin, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
5. Dr. Robert Behar, Chairman of the Board, CEO, North Cypress Medical Center (USA)
6. Dr. Yash Paul Bhatia, Managing Director, Astron Hospital & Healthcare Consultants (India)
7. Dr. Anne Blunden, Director of Nursing, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
8. Dr. Bu Castro, Physician-Lawyer-Pathologist and Medico-Legal Officer; President, Philippine Hospital Association
9. Dr. Paul Chang, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Joint Commission International (Singapore)
10. Dr. Samanthi De Silva, GM/Head of Medical Services, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
11. Dr. Rodolfo “Dups” delos Reyes, Managing Director, RAdelosReyes Mgm't Consultancy (Philippines)
12...Dr. Do Doan Loi, Vice Director, Bach Mai Hospital (Vietnam)
13...Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
14. Mr. Murtaza Esuffaly, Chairman, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
15...Kwong Ming Fock, Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology, Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
16. Healthcare Liability Asia Pacific, Allied World Assurance Company (Hong Kong)
17. Dr. Ed Hansen, Principal and CEO, Executive Leadership Systems (USA)
18...Maria Holswilder, Director of Nursing, National Neuroscience Institute, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
19. Dr. Paul Huntly, Director for Infection Control Management, DNV (USA)
20...Le Thi Anh Thu, Chief of Infection Department, Cho Ray Hospital (Vietnam)
21. Mr. Leong Yew-Meng, CEO, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (Singapore)
22. Dr. Ling Moi Lin, Microbiologist and Director of Infection Control, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
23. Dr. Phan Thi Ngoc Linh, Accreditation Manager, Quality Assurance & Clinical Governance Department, FV Hospital (Vietnam)
24. Mr. Scott Middleton, Managing Director Asia Pacific, KM&T Pte Ltd (Singapore)
25. Dr. Sandhya Mujumdar, Deputy Director, Medical Affairs, National University Hospital (Singapore)
26...Nguyen Thanh Liem, Director, National Hospital of Pediatrics (Vietnam)
27...Nguyen Thi Le Thu, Marketing & Business Development Director, FV Hospital, Far East Medical Limited (Vietnam)
28...Medical Board, National University Hospital (Singapore)
30...Sangita Reddy, Executive Director, Operations, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
31. Mr. Eduardo “Ardy” Roberto, Author, The Heart of Healing (Philippines)
32. Mr. Amitabh Saxena, CEO, Anexas Consultancy (India)
33. Dr. Eric Schulze, President/CEO, Teleradasia.com (Philippines)
34. Dr. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
35...Ameurfina Silo, Professional Nurse / Mentor (Saudi Arabia)
36. Mr. Benedict Stanberry, Executive Director, International Institute for Healthcare Management (UK)
37. Mr. Gordon Stevenson, Business Excellence Consultant, Paragon Consulting (UK)
38. Mr. Steve Thompson, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine International (USA)
39...Karen Timmons, Global Patient Safety Officer, DNV Healthcare (USA)
40. Dr. Paul vanOstenberg, Vice President, Accreditation and Standards, Joint Commission International (USA)
41...Loendi Westhuizen, Nurse – Educator / Coordinator, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
42...Paula Wilson, CEO, Joint Commission International
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9617739.htm