Update expected for victim in face-chewing attack
Linkedin

Update expected for victim in face-chewing attack

Miami : FL : USA | Jun 12, 2012 at 5:26 AM PDT
Source: Kansas City Star
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
A homeless man who had his face mostly chewed off in a bizarre attack is recovering at a Miami hospital.

Ronald Poppo's doctors are scheduled to give an update on his condition Tuesday afternoon.

Poppo has been hospitalized at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center since he was attacked May...

FULL ARTICLE AT Kansas City Star
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 
  • Doctors: Man whose face was gnawed on ‘awake and alert’

      Myrtle Beach Online
    Face-chewing victim 'awake and alert' Doctors: Face-chewing victim 'awake and alert' A homeless man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre attack alongside a busy South Florida highway is in good spirits, talking and walking with the help of...
  • Doctors: Face-chewing victim 'awake and alert'

      Community News
    A homeless man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre attack alongside a busy South Florida highway is in good spirits, talking and walking with the help of hospital staff, doctors said Tuesday. Ronald Poppo's left eye was removed, but doctors...
  • Miami face-eating victim: "Go Heat."

      Sun Sentinel
    According to media reports, Ronald Poppo, the victim of the "Miami Zombie" made his first public comment since last month's horrific incident on the Macarthur Causeway: "Go Heat." Doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said Tuesday that when Poppo, 65,...
  • the guy who was eaten by a zombie is awake!

      What Would Tyler Durden Do
    I made that headline picture as small as I could because this is so fucked up, but the homeless man who had his face chewed off in the Miami Zombie attack last month is now awake and alert in a Miami hospital. Well, awake at least.  You give up the...
  • Miami flesh-eating victim 'in high spirits' after three operations

      The Guardian
    Wilfredo Lee/AP The victim of a face-eating attack in Miami last month is in good spirits and is expected to survive, despite losing half his face in the assault, doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said Tuesday. Ronald Poppo, 65, lost half his face...
  • Homeless man injured in Miami cannibal attack may be blind

      Orlando Sentinel Online
    Ronald Poppo, the homeless man left in critical condition 17 days ago in a bloody attack by the so-called Causeway Cannibal, knows that at least half his face was chewed off and that he may have been permanently blinded, his doctors said Tuesday. Yet...

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.