Towels spontaneously combust in laundromat fire
Linkedin

Towels spontaneously combust in laundromat fire

Melbourne : Australia | Jun 04, 2012 at 4:53 PM PDT
Source: The Age
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Firefighters were called to the laundromat on Blackburn Road in Glen Waverley about 11.45pm and found the building filled with smoke. Metropolitan Fire Brigade commander Andrew O'Connell said the blaze was believed to have started in a pile of clothing and towels that had recently been taken out of... FULL ARTICLE AT The Age
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.