Man burned in apartment fire in central valley
Linkedin

Man burned in apartment fire in central valley

Las Vegas : NV : USA | Mar 18, 2012 at 5:20 PM PDT
Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal / Sun
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
A man received burns to his head and arms during a kitchen fire at a central valley apartment Saturday night, the Las Vegas Fire Department said Sunday...Upon arrival, firefighters saw a man hanging out his second-floor window. The man was rescued and transported to University Medical Center for first-... FULL ARTICLE AT Las Vegas Review-Journal / Sun
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.