March 09, 2012
Travel website TripShock.com offers several different attractions online for booking in Destin, but here are some excellent choices when visiting during the month of May. For a complete list of things to do in Destin in May, please visit TripShock.com. This list is in no specific order.
1. For the Ultimate Adventure in Destin, spend the day at one location and do six activities...The Ultimate Adventure includes parasailing, banana boating, jet skiing, ocean kayaking, paddle boarding, ocean water slides
2. Get a pontoon boat rental and get out to Crab Island and party. It is recommended to bring food and drinks and the island will provide the fun. Have a picnic, toss frisbee, play a little water football, or just walk through the waters meeting others. Driving a pontoon boat is a great way to see all the homes around the Bay too.
3. For those that want to see Destin from a different view, try a bird’s eye view. Parasailing is fun, exciting and it gives an entirely different perspective on sightseeing. Riders can wiggle their toes from 500 feet in the air, take pictures, and feel the warm Florida sun hit their face.
4. Waverunners are the perfect extreme activity that also incorporates sightseeing too...Those that prefer to make their own adventure can rent one for an hour or a day.
5. When getting totally drenched is the only thing that will do, visit Big Kahuna’s Waterpark. A whole day of slipping and sliding is just the ticket for some tourists. There are places for the very young to safely play as well as fantastic water slides for the not so young and young at heart. Plenty of shade, food and fun for the whole family.
6. Snorkeling isn’t for just anyone, it’s for everyone. From the little ones to the grandparents, and everyone in between,snorkeling is a safe and fun yet educational experience...Feed them and have them tickle your fingers or toes.
7. Catching and eating fish is usually better than playing wit them and TripShock.com has fishing trips for all ages and group sizes. Join a party boat fishing trip for 6 or 8 hours, go on a private charter, or take the kids on their very own private fishing tip...TripShock.com will set it all up for you with no booking fees.
8. Those that are looking for a cruise the whole family can enjoy can take a dolphin cruise. Tour through the Destin Harbor and get a History lesson along the way...Either way, it's sure to be a memorable experience.
9. For a truly unique experience, take a private sail with one of TripShock’s best captains. Float away on a professionally manned sailboat in the Destin Harbor...Bring wine, food or anything that will enhance the occasion.
10. For those looking for a romantic end to the day, go on our dinner cruise. TripShock.com offers a fine dining cruise along the Bay while eating a gourmet meal served in the dining room of a 125 foot yacht...Appetizers and additional beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) available for additional charge. Here’s a little known fact, book the entire boat for a special event. Call TripShock.com for more details.
TripShock!® is the one and only travel agency that enables travelers to book hotels, tours, and activities online directly for the Northern Gulf Coast. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebDestin-Attractions/Things-To-Do-May/prweb9266665.htm